WhatsApp Messenger is the easiest way to quickly send messages on your phone to any contact or friend in your contact list. The only requirement is that others must install the app on their own device.
Currently, WhatsApp apk app is compatible with almost all mobile operating systems on the market: Android, iOS, Symbian and Windows Phone. This basically means that you can use WhatsApp to communicate with any friends, regardless of the device they use.
WhatsApp apk app users can send text messages, voice messages, links and images to any other user. Automatic image compression makes it very easy to transfer files (although there is clearly some quality loss).
One of the most interesting and most used tools on WhatsApp apk app is a tool that facilitates the creation and management of groups. As long as the user is invited by the group creator, anyone can access the group and leave the group at any time.
WhatsApp is the ideal communication tool for Android users, because with that, you no longer have to pay for text messages. It is also important to remember that WhatsApp is fully compatible with WhatsApp PLUS (in terms of sending and receiving messages).
Calling in WHATSAPP is easier than ever
The new WhatsApp update is a surprise to those of us who use the app for video and voice calls: a new icon for easy group calls. We have repeatedly mentioned that updates to very popular messaging apps tend to include some small new features to improve the service. Thanks to this new shortcut, we can definitely say exactly the same function as this new function, and it will definitely become one of the most used buttons in the app.
How to use TV stickers in WHATSAPP
The arrival of WhatsApp stickers is great news for the continuous development of this popular communication tool. We have used these types of images on Telegram and Facebook for some time, so it can be assumed that it will eventually be used on WhatsApp. The only problem is that WhatsApp makes the whole process very uncomfortable, because you have to install sticker packs just like installing other apps. In Telegram, the situation is exactly the opposite – it might not be easier. For this reason here we explain an easy way to use Telegram stickers in WhatsApp apk app.
How to change the background of your WhatsAPP conversation
There are many apps to provide hundreds of wallpapers for your Android device. However, these images can be used not only for the home screen background, but also for more images. That’s right, you can also use it as WhatsApp chat background. Here we explain how to change the conversation background in the most popular messaging apps available.
WhatsApp from Facebook
WhatsApp Messenger is the free texting app for Android devices and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (available 4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi) to send text messages and communicate with your friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and voice messages.
Why use WHATSAPP:
• FREE: WhatsApp apk app uses your phone’s internet connection (available 4G / 3G / 2G / EDGE or Wi-Fi) to send messages to you and call friends and relatives, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call. * There is no fee for using WhatsApp.
Multimedia: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and audio messages.
• Free calls: Even if they are in another country, you can call your friends and family for free through WhatsApp calls. * WhatsApp apk app calls use the internet connection of the phone instead of the voice minutes of the cellular plan. (Note: Data charges may apply. For more information, contact your service provider. Additionally, you cannot access 911 and other emergency services calls through WhatsApp).
• Group chat: group chat with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with friends or family.
• WATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages directly from your computer’s browser.
• No international fees: There are no additional fees for sending WhatsApp messages internationally. Talk to friends around the world and avoid the costs of international texting. *
Say no to usernames and passwords: Why should you remember another username or PIN? WhatsApp can use your phone number like SMS, and it can easily integrate with the address book of your phone.
• Always log in: With WhatsApp, you can always log in, so you never miss a message. No more worrying about whether you’re signed in or out.
• Quickly contact your contacts: Your address book can be used to quickly and easily communicate with contacts that have WhatsApp, so there is no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• Offline messages: Even if you miss a notification or turn off your phone, WhatsApp saves the latest messages until you use the app the next time.
• More: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
* Data charges may apply. Contact your service provider for more information.
WhatsApp Messenger APK
WhatsApp Messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to WhatsApp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE WHATSAPP:• NO FEES: WhatsApp uses your phone’s Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don’t have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use WhatsApp.• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.• FREE CALLS: Call your friends and family for free with WhatsApp Calling, even if they’re in another country.* WhatsApp calls use your phone’s Internet connection rather than your cellular plan’s voice minutes. (Note: Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details. Also, you can’t access 911 and other emergency service numbers through WhatsApp).• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.• WHATSAPP WEB: You can also send and receive WhatsApp messages right from your computer’s browser.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There’s no extra charge to send WhatsApp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? WhatsApp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone’s existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With WhatsApp, you’re always logged in so you don’t miss messages. No more confusion about whether you’re logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have WhatsApp so there’s no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, WhatsApp messenger will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.
• Play videos right away without waiting for them to download first. Videos will still be downloaded to your phone as the video is playing. (Android 4.1+ and only works with videos sent from the latest version of the Android app)
• Introducing WhatsApp apk app video calling. With free video calls, you can have face-to-face chats with your friends and family around the world. Data charges may apply. (requires Android 4.1+)
• You can now send and receive animated GIFs